The seat that comes with the TE610 is not, shall we say, designed for comfort. I'm pretty sure it is only a slight upgrade from a 2x4 with a mousepad stapled to the top of it. If I was planning to take the TE610 on some long trips, that would have to go.
As luck would have it, Santa overheard me talking about this problem one day and decided to help me out. Enter Seat Concepts.
What Seat Concepts does is sell foam and cloth kits that are fitted to your bikes seat pan. You can do the install yourself, or for a mere $20, they will do a high quality custom install for you. I opted for the latter. I shipped my seat off to Seat Concepts on January 7th and got an email confirming its receipt on the 9th. Throughout the process, Robert at Seat Concepts kept me updated on the progress and shipping status of my seat. Just got the seat today and it feels and looks amazing!
No comments:
Post a Comment